7/09/2007

Angel of Music

Angel of Music

PHANTOM

Bravi, bravi, bravissimi ...

MEG

where in the world have you be hiding?
Really, you were perfect!

I only wish I knew your secret!
Who is this new tutor?

CHRSTINE

Father once spoke of an angel ...
I used to dream he'd appear ...

Now as I sing,I can sense him ...
And I know he's here ...

Here in this room he calls me softly ...
somewhere inside ...
hiding ...

Somehow I know he's always with me ...
he - the unseen genius ...

MEG
Christine, you must have been dreaming ...
stories like this can't come true ...

Christine, you are talking in riddles ...
and it's not like you ...

CHRISTINE

Angel of Music!
Guide and guardian!
Grant to me your glory!

MEG

Who is this angel?
This ...

BOTH
Angel of Music!
Hide no longer!
Secret and strange angel ...

CHRISTINE

He's with me, even now ...

MEG
Your hands are cold ...

CHRISTINE
All around me ...

MEG
Your face, Christine, it's white ...

CHRISTINE
It frightens me ...

MEG

Don't be frightened ...